We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
- Staying Safe while Playing Soccer and other Sports: The University of Michigan offers tips on how to stay injury-free while playing youth soccer and other sports.
- KidsHealth.org – Soccer Safety: KidsHealth.org discusses the importance of safety in soccer and provides information on preventing soccer injuries on the field.
- Soccer Safety and Injury Prevention: Oregon Health and Science University provides safety tips for soccer safety on the field and dealing with soccer equipment.
- Soccer Safety: familyeducation.com provides safety guidelines on the proper soccer equipment and the hidden dangers of the sport.
- Causes of Head Injuries in Soccer: the National Academies Press provides an in depth look at the causes of head injuries in soccer.
- Sports Safety Tips: Covering all sports, not just soccer, this website is a great place to start when learning how to prevent youth sports injuries.
- Tips to Prevent Soccer Injuries: this website provides a wonderful collection of soccer safety tips to avoid injuries on and off the field.
- Soccer – Preventing Injuries: The Better Health Channel provides and excellent overview of all things related to safety when playing soccer.
Drills for Soccer Practice
- Soccer Drills for Beginners: if you are a beginner soccer player, this web page provides a great overview of practice drills with diagrams and images.
- Drills by Amplified Soccer Training: a great collection of animated videos providing soccer drills for all ages.
- Drills and Practice Plans: soccer plans and drills that are printable, for ages 4 and up.
- Tips and Drills for Soccer Practice: over 160 soccer drills for both beginner and experienced coaches for youth soccer teams.
- Practice Plans & Drills: printable practice plans and drills for ages four through adult.
- Coaching for Soccer 101: Coaching Soccer 101 has both activities and drills that cover the ages of 6 years old up to 14 years old.
- Soccer Practice Plans and Drills: this collection of soccer links covers a slew of different drills and practice plans for soccer players of all ages.
- Soccer Defending Drills: Using graphics to provide visual aid, this website provides a big selection of drills for defense in soccer.
- Youth Soccer Drills: a huge collection of youth/beginner soccer drills. click the individual name of the soccer drill to see an in depth description of the drill.
Tips and Skills Useful for Soccer
- Tips and Drills for Soccer Defense: a video library that teaches viewers how to execute different soccer maneuvers and defense tactics.
- Techniques and Tips for Effective Soccer Shooting: This website provides 7 tips for perfect soccer shooting and proper kicking form.
- How to Shoot with Power and Accuracy: learn how to shoot a soccer ball with the most power and accuracy as soccer superstars!
- A Coach’s Guide to Defending: perfect for a new soccer coach, this website provides examples of drills for defense in soccer.
- Coaching Points for Every Major Soccer Technique (PDF): The US Youth Soccer Coaching Education Department has provided a manual for teaching just about every soccer technique there is!
Camps and Organizations for Soccer
- AYSO Website: The official website of the American Youth Soccer Organization.
- US Soccer Member Organizations: This is a list of official US soccer organizations by state.
- USA Website: The United Soccer Academy is a complete soccer service which offers soccer training, camps and more to soccer players of all ages.
- U.S. Youth Soccer: A nonprofit organization that grows and develops America’s youth in soccer skills of all ages and levels.
- United Soccer Academy: The USA provides information on programs, camps, club services and jobs surrounding the sport of soccer.
- Soccer Without Boarders: this organization aims to build tolerance and inclusion of all races and people through the game of soccer.
- Play Soccer Nonproft International: This is the website of an international, nonprofit soccer league that encourages and teaches kids throughout the world to participate in soccer/football.
- Grassroots Soccer: Grassroots Soccer is a health organization, which uses the influence of soccer to educate at-risk youths in developing countries about health and disease.
- Soccer in the Streets: This organization uses soccer to empower youths in hopes to develop and mentor them into employable adults.
Miscellaneous Resources for Soccer Players and Coaches
- Junior Soccer Coach: This website features soccer articles, video lessons and soccer tutorials for both coaching and playing soccer.
- Coaching Soccer 101: Here soccer coaches can find soccer drills and activities that are separated according to age group.
- Soccer Rules Overview: here is a quick overview of the rules of a soccer game.
- How to Coach Youth Soccer: Planning is key when you’re a soccer coach! This website provides soccer warm-ups, practice organization techniques, and soccer drills.
- History of Football from FIFA.com: FIFA provides and in depth look at the origins of soccer – aka football!
- Berkley Rec Sports Soccer Rules: Berkley University has provide soccer rules that are based on FIFA Laws of the Game.
- US Soccer Position Numbers and Numbering System: An in depth look at the US Soccer positioning and number system for soccer games. Diagrams provide clear examples of what the players positions are and where they belong on the field.