Your dental health is important, and our patients’ safety is our top priority. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely.
If you are looking for general family dentistry in your area, we can provide you with the right solutions for your teeth and your budget. We offer the services you need to enjoy the brightest smiles and the healthiest teeth for every member of your family. We aim to be the best answer to the question, “Where can I find a qualified and experienced general dentist near me?”
Why Go to the Dentist?
Regular visits to a general dentist can ensure that your teeth stay healthier and that any problems are detected early. Your dentist can also perform teeth cleaning procedures that can freshen your breath and help you look your very best.
What Does a General Dentist Do?
Our general dental office can provide you with routine examinations and regular dental hygiene treatments that can enhance the appearance and the health of your mouth. We work with patients of all ages to ensure the best possible outcomes for their dental health needs.
General Dentistry Services
If you need a general dentist in Chesapeake, we can provide you with the right general dentistry services to keep your teeth healthy, including the list of services below.
- Tooth repair and replacement services can enhance your smile and help you look and feel your best.
- Crowns are designed to cover damaged or broken teeth to provide added support.
- Porcelain crowns offer the same structural support as traditional crowns while blending in with the color of your own tooth enamel.
- Dental bonding uses special resin to repair chips and cracks in your teeth for a healthier and more beautiful smile.
- Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth and to fill in gaps in your smile.
- Fillings can provide added support and protection for teeth after decayed areas have been removed.
- Composite fillings are tooth-colored versions of regular fillings.
- Porcelain fillings offer the most natural look for teeth in need of extra support.
- Laser dentistry services puts the power of focused light to work to remove excess tissue and to reduce the time needed for teeth whitening.
- Nitrous oxide is a gas used to relax patients and to relieve pain during procedures.
- Dental sealants provide a physical barrier between teeth and bacteria to reduce the chance of tooth decay.
How Often Should You Go to the Dentist?
Most experts recommend visiting your dentist twice each year.
How Much Does a Dentist Visit Cost?
Our dental practice works hard to make sure your costs are as low as possible. Your dental plan may pay for some or all of the cost of exams and treatment.
How Does a Dentist Clean Teeth?
Dentists use specialized tools to scrape and clean away plaque and tartar from your teeth. This can reduce the risk of tooth decay for you and your family.
How Long Does a General Dentist Visit Take?
Plan for about an hour in our office. Most appointments require less time.
How Do I Prepare for My Dentist Appointment?
Brush and floss your teeth normally before your trip to our dental office. You may also want to collect your dental insurance card, a list of the medications you are currently taking and other pertinent information to take with you for your first appointment with us.