We are open - safety is our top priority!
Do you desire a brighter, younger-looking smile? With teeth whitening in Chesapeake, you can remove discoloration and reveal a brilliant glow. In-office teeth whitening is popular among patients because it’s effective, affordable, and straightforward.
Why Should You Choose In-Office Teeth Whitening?
Sometimes referred to as chairside teeth whitening or power bleaching, in-office teeth whitening from a skilled dentist can transform your smile. The teeth bleaching procedure is monitored closely, ensuring a comfortable and safe experience for the patient. A teeth bleaching dentist uses a highly concentrated gel, which produces lasting and dramatic results. It’s important to note that teeth whitening treatments are best for stains caused by consuming certain foods and beverages; they are not effective on discoloration caused by problems inside the teeth.
At-Home Teeth Whitening Services
Are you looking for an easy way to brighten your smile at home? If so, ask our dentists about our teeth whitening at home kits. We’ll create custom trays that conform to the natural shape of your teeth. The teeth whitening trays are filled with a brightening gel and worn for one hour per day for two weeks. With proper use, your teeth may become up to six shades lighter.
What Determines the Cost of Teeth Bleaching?
Many patients have questions about the teeth bleaching cost when looking for ways to brighten their teeth. In most cases, the type of treatment used and how many follow-up visits are required will determine your charges. At your consultation, your teeth bleaching dentist will provide an accurate estimate of the total cost.
DIY vs Professional Teeth Whitening Products
Getting your teeth professionally whitened produces faster and more reliable results than drugstore options. While over-the-counter teeth whitening products can produce visible results, they can irritate the gums or cause uneven results if used incorrectly. Supervision from a dentist eliminates the risk of user error.
What Should I Expect During the Teeth Bleaching Procedure?
While in-office teeth whitening steps vary depending on the system chosen, some steps are included in most treatments. Here’s what to expect during your teeth brightening appointment:
- The dentist cleans and examines your teeth to prepare them for the chosen teeth whitening treatment. Photos of your smile may be taken to determine what tooth shade is best for you.
- Your dentist then places a cheek retractor in your mouth which exposes the teeth. Then, a protective coating will be applied to the gums to shield them from the bleach.
- Several coatings of whitening gel are applied to the teeth. There may be a waiting period between each coat.
- A light might be used to enhance the results.
- After the final coat is applied, the color changes will be evaluated. If you desire a brighter shade, a follow-up teeth whitening appointment may be necessary.
A glamorous, dazzling smile is within reach with teeth whitening in Chesapeake. Get in touch with us now to get started.