Power toothbrushes are proven to remove plaque more effectively than manual brushing.
At Konikoff Dentistry we offer a number of high performance power toothbrushes, frequently at or below your local drug store prices. Studies show that an power toothbrush can clean deeper and more effectively than manual brushing.
Some reasons to consider an power toothbrush
– Built in timer so you know how long to brush
– Its easier to you will be more disciplined
– Pressure sensors to tell you when you are brushing too hard
– Extra long bristles to ensure you clean deep between teeth
The Clinical PRO-HEALTH SYSTEM®for Gingivitis
Clinically tested to virtually eliminate gingivitis* and help patients reach peak gingival health.
Our gingivitis system features:
Oral-B® PRO 5000 SmartSeries Power Toothbrush with Bluetooth® Technology
- Innovative oscillating-rotating technology to loosen and sweep away plaque
- Triple pressure control—proven to support gentle brushing habits:
- Red light on handle turns on, signaling patient to reduce pressure
- Speed automatically reduces, pulsations stop—the brush switches to Sensitive Mode
- Oral-B® App indicator signals patients of overaggressive brushing
- Programmable app allows you to personalize the brushing experience for your patients, helping them brush for the recommended 2 minutes and encouraging them to focus brushing on the most important areas
Philips Sonicare Products
Dental Products Keep your smile looking good!
At Konikoff, we use and recommend quality dental products such as: Omni 3M products. Omni Products are alcohol-free and are very helpful for patients with the common problem of a dry mouth resulting from prescription medications. They are also the best products defense against cavities, care of Gingivitis and protection against teeth grinding.
Dry mouth products include Thera Spray and Thera mints made with 100% therapeutic xylitol, which also helps to kill the bacteria that cause cavities. On your next visit ask for Thera Spray and mints.
Cavity control products include Clinpro 5000 prescription fluoride toothpaste, which helps to control cavities and reduce scarring of the teeth; Sodium fluoride varnish is applied as a fluoride treatment after a preventative care appointment; and Omni prescription strength tooth gel is available for children to control decay and mouth odor. On your next visit ask for Clinpro 5000.
We have dental products used to reduce Gingivitis and kill the bacteria that causes it. We recommend Perio-Med and Peridex mouth rinse. Our mouth rinse is used for severe gum tissue inflammation and kills the bacteria, virus and fungus in 10-12 hours. These products also kill bad breath germs. Order our mouth rinse at your next appointment.
Lastly, Night Guards are used to protect your teeth against the detrimental effects of Bruxism. Bruxism is more commonly know as teeth clenching and grinding while you sleep. Night Guard/mouth guards are usually moldable to your mouth and cover teeth and gums comfortably. The cushion in between the top and bottom teeth absorbs the grinding motion to keep your teeth from wearing away. Our night guards can also be worn during the daytime for those who clench or grind teeth during times of stress. Order a set next at your next appointment.